§1 - Posts and private messages
The Timolia team expects fair and respectful behavior from every player.
All insults are prohibited.
- Racism: Exclusion, insulting and agitating against other nationalities is prohibited on Timolia and will be banned without warning.
- National Socialism: National Socialist remarks, slogans and the like are forbidden on Timolia and will be banned without warning.
Advertising and phishing/fraud
- Self-promotion: Self-promotion on the Discord Server is allowed, provided that it is not intrusively placed or spammed.
- Server advertising: Server advertising is prohibited. Even sending a server address once can and will be considered as advertising and sanctioned accordingly. Sending an IP or server address via the private chat is allowed as long as you do not harass anyone or actively advertise.
- Phishing and fraud: To prevent phishing and fraud, private trading on the server is prohibited in any form. This includes the alleged sale of Minecraft accounts, free offers, e.g. of Optifine capes and similar. Skimming off user data such as passwords and e-mails of other users by false promises is a criminal offense and will be reported to the police. Also, permanent exclusion from the Timolia network takes place. This also includes a pure attempt.
Double posting and spamming of contributions
Das Spammen von Beiträgen ist verboten und wird bei häufigem Vorkommen geahndet. Des Weiteren sollte die Suchfunktion benutzt werden, bevor ein Beitrag gepostet wird, doppelte Beiträge werden geschlossen oder gelöscht. It is also forbidden to tag players or team members in a way that is not useful, especially tagging them several times in a row if this is done without any added value.
Signatures may not exceed a maximum size of 1500 characters and 15 lines. The use of a maximum of one GIF or one animation is permitted, as well as the use of images and graphics. The font size 5 should not be exceeded. Signatures that comply with these specifications but whose design (e.g. extremely conspicuous gifs) significantly impairs the reading flow are also prohibited.
§2 - Profile
For posts to profiles of other users §1 also applies. Spamming of profile messages is prohibited and will be punished upon repeated occurrence. Offensive, national socialist and insulting profile pictures and profile messages are forbidden in the entire forum.
§3 - Reports and Appeals
The spamming of reports is prohibited and will be sanctioned when occurring repeatedly. A report must be sent in with proof, otherwise, it will be deleted without warning. - Faking reports: Faking reports of any kind is prohibited and will be sanctioned with a ban.
If a player is banned, he can request evidence or post an apology at any time in the Appeals section. The spamming of appeals is prohibited and will be prosecuted upon repeated occurrence. If a player has a ban time of less than ten days, he cannot write an appeal. If a player is banned for more than 46 days, they must wait until the ban days have expired to 46 days or less before being able tp appeal. Furthermore, each player may write a maximum of three appeals, unless another appeal has been explicitly allowed.
§4 - Penalties on the Forums
Should a user violate the rules, they will be warned and a certain number of points will be added to his account. The points expire after 6 months. If a player exceeds a certain number of points, he will be excluded from the network:
- 5 points: one day
- 10 points: one week
- 15 points: two weeks
- 20 points: three weeks
- 30 points: one month
- >30 points: permanent exclusion
The team reserves the right to sanction certain actions that are not explicitly listed in the rules.
Last updated: February 14, 2020