The basic idea
Time is money and you don't have enough of it! Everything here costs time - weapons, armor, f, potions, everything. If your time runs out you die, so you should better get that time management going!
How to play
- All players recieve a certain amount of time at the start of the game. The clock starts running down as soon as the Timekeeper is called.
- All over the map villagers offer you trade deals for your precious time.
- In the middle of the map the villagers are replaced after a while to offer new items.
- Once you've run out of time you die, but you have plenty of options to gain some time back!
- Hitting another player with a clock steals some of their time and adds it to your lifetime.
- After a few minutes the middle starts sparkling - it now fills your time up again as long as you're the only one standing there!
- When a player dies their remaining time is redistributed evenly between all remaining players.
- Timesafe: Rightclicking a timesafe refunds you between 90 and 190 percent of the time you spent on it!
- Timekeeper: Buying and klicking a timekeeper ends the grace period.
- Clock: Hitting another player with a clock steals some of their time and adds it to your lifetime. A normal hit steals 10, a critical hit 15 seconds.
- Compass: Always points to your next enemy.
The Ranks in DNA
|5||1024||Mann der Stunde|
Ranks need to be reached by at least one player to be displayed here. Until then, they stay hidden. Names are only shown for the lower levels.
- Map votes of players with a premium rank count more.
- Favorite maps can be added to the map voting at any time.
- With a premium rank players receive up to three times the normal amount of pixels.
/togglerankto go undercover and look like a normal user.
Detailed infos about our ranks and their benefits are listed here.