1 - Website
To guarantee the security of your account, we offer two-factor authentication (2fa). With 2fa your account is protected by an additional code that is generated by a mobile app. This code changes every 30 seconds.
2 - Registration
You can register for the forums in-game in just a few steps.
- You can connect your email address with your account with
- There will be an email from Timolia in your mailbox within a few minutes, please also check your spam folder.
- You can set a password for your account using the link in the email. After that, you can use the website and the forum.
- If you are banned, you can connect to the Minecraft server
register.timolia.de and register there.
- Log in to our homepage
- Go to your account settings (My Account) and go to "Security"
- Download the Google Authenticator (iOS, Android, Win) app on your smartphone
- Open the app and then click the plus to add an entry
- You can add a new entry using the barcode scanner
- Alternatively, the entry can also be entered manually by entering the "secret"
- The generated code changes every 30 seconds
- In order to finally activate 2fa, you have to enter the code on our homepage
If there are any questions, the Timolia team is available.
3 - Forums
You can find the rules of the forums here.
Use of the forums
Creation of threads
There are various sub-forums on the homepage of the forum. For example, there is a separate forum for bugs, appeals, etc., important topics are filtered out from the crowd. Please note the subject areas, incorrectly "classified" threads may be deleted without warning. Press "Post New Thread" in a sub-forum to write your text.
In the upper right corner of the forums, there are two symbols, a speech bubble and a bell. Notifications are displayed above the bell and you can use the speech bubble to conduct private conversations.
Further information can be found in this post.
From a ban of ten days on, you can shorten your ban time by up to 1/3 with an appeal, with a permanent ban your ban time will be reduced to 30 days. You can write your appeal on the forum "Entschuldigungen" (engl.: "appeals"). If you exceed 46 ban days, you must wait until your ban days have expired to 46 days or less. Please also note that you can only write an appeal in case you have not apologized 3 times during the past 6 months, nor have you already been unbanned in that time period. If you don't have an account for our forum, you can register for it on the Minecraft server 'register.timolia.de'. Alternatively you can send us here on Twitter a DM with your apology.
Since players can change, see their mistakes and improve, there is the so-called prescription of bans. This ensures that the ban days do not remain permanent, but rather break down bit by bit. Once the ban days expired so you have a maximum of 30 ban days left, you can play on Timolia again. The ban stats to expire 6 months after the initial start of the ban. From then on, 3 ban days are deducted from the corresponding ban every month. If you were banned for 30 days, after 7 months 27 days are left, after 8 months 24 days are left and after 16 months you do not have any ban days left.