The basic idea
JumpWorld is your creative playground to create own Jump 'n' Runs or play cool parcours made by the community!
How to play
- The rocket in your hotbar opens the search menu. Explore the thousands and thousands of Jump 'n' Runs already created!
- You know what you want? With
/enter <ID>you can enter a Jump 'n' Run as long as you know it's ID.
/duel invite <Spieler>or hit them with your sword to invite players into a duel!
- The Jump 'n' Run of the day can be reached through the big nether portal near the spawn.
- Each Jump 'n' Run contains a golden pressure plate marking the finish of the map. Iron pressure plates are checkpoints.
- While in a Jump 'n' Run you have some useful items in your hotbar:
- The red dye resets you. You start again from the last checkpoint.
- The second item in your hotbar allows you to toggle the visibility of other players in the Jump 'n' Run.
- After finishing a Jump 'n' Run you can rate in in three categories: Creativity, Jumps and Looks.
- Wanna explore the Jump 'n' Run without bothering with difficult jumps? Use
/specto activate fly mode. You will not be able to finish a Jump 'n' Run in spectator mode.
The Jump 'n' Run of the day
At midnight, the parcour of the day is announced. To become Jump 'n' Run of the day a parcour needs to:
- be published between 8 pm on day X-4 and 8 pm on day X-1
- have a finish rate of 10% or higher considering all players who tried to finish it.
- have at least 25 ratings
- have a better raiting than any other parcour meeting these criterias
- The firework star in your hotbar shows you your building slots. Premium ranks can have up to three building slots!
- If you want to build with friends invite them into a duel before entering the map you want to work on.
- When getting started you can choose between a void map and different presets to build your map on!
- The command
/bgives you access to special blocks. Portals and pressure plates can be edited via right click.
/setstartdefines the start of your Jump 'n' Run,
/setblocksets a block right below you. Very handy for void maps.
- To publish your map it needs to have been completed at least once by yourself. Choose the option "Test Jump 'n' Run" in the building slot menu!
- The building slots menu also contains an option to rename your Jump 'n' Run.
- You can place up to 500.000 blocks in a Jump 'n' Run.
- With a premium rank players receive up to three times the normal amount of pixels.
- Depending on the rank players can use up to three building slots.
- MVP or higher: Armorstands und player heads in buildmode.
- Pro or higher: Place up to 3 blocks at a time with multibuild.
- MVP+ or higher: Place up to 6 blocks at a time with multibuild.
- Depending on the rank players can use up to 128 entities.
/togglerankto go undercover and look like a normal user.
Detailed infos about our ranks and their benefits are listed here.
||Opens the info-menu in buildmode|
||Teleports you back to the last checkpoint|
||Accepts a duel invite|
||Invites a player into a duel|
||Kicks a player out of a duel|
||Leaves a duel|
||Enters a Jump 'n' Run|
||Enters the Jump 'n' Run [Player] is currently in|
||Switches between build- and jumpmode|
||Gives you the starter items in buildmode|
||Leaves the current Jump 'n' Run|
||Places the block you're holding right below you|
||Sets the start of your Jump 'n' Run|
||Shows the top times of the Jump 'n' Run with the ID [id]|
||Shows the runs with the least fails for the Jump 'n' Run with the ID [id]|
||You can place up to 3 (starting at Pro) or even up to 6 (starting at MVP+) blocks at once.|
||Gives you the skull of a player.|